Every day, in organizations big and small, it takes a concerted effort to maintain a high-energy communications effort. From managing issues to preparing annual reports, updating websites, drafting press releases and pitching the media – it’s a full-time job getting things done.
Investing some time and effort into a strategic communications plan provides a road map for what needs to be done, not just to keep things moving, but also to continuously make serious progress. Are staff working on the most important tasks? Are the tactics right for the audience and are current communications maximizing an organization’s assets?
Mot + Clé helps organizations update, refine, or develop strategic communications plans that focus on the long-term, big picture and can be implemented today.
How we help?
- Develop and prepare meaningful, measurable strategic communications plans
- Identify ways to move audiences towards action
- Facilitate strategic communications planning sessions with internal teams
- Provide tactical support for communications plan implementation
- Engage and support internal staff with practical advice, project management and meaningful communications and PR analysis
- Conduct communications audit and analysis prior to communications plan development (identify what works and what doesn’t)